“I learned so much from this video. I have been wanting to learn more about my faith and those who came before me and I believe this video really packed in the information in a way I could understand it. I recommend this video to all my friends and posted the cover shot on facebook for everyone to see if they are interested in learning.”
“I loved the history lesson. Seeing the sites without the expense of going on my own is a bonus. Kind of like Rick Steves, but without the liberal, pot smoking, condescending attitude of Rick Steves.”
“This guy gets it. He understands what the reformers were standing for.”
On the Shoulders of Giants
Though they are dead the Reformers speak and they have a lot to say to us.
- How do we respond to the rabid attack on justification and the Gospel?
- How do we avoid making false converts?
- Should we evangelicals just lighten up theologically?
- What do we say to evolutionists, postmodernists and liberals?
Let Todd Friel take you on a six country European tour that will introduce you to the great reformers who are your Christian ancestors. These men and women were too good for this world. And yet, they were strangled, quartered and even burned to death so that we could have the truth.
You will see:
- The stake where Jan Hus was burned to death.
- The prison where William Tyndale translated the Bible.
- The courtroom where John Wycliffe was called “monstrously wicked.”
You will visit:
- The home of Martin and Katie Luther.
- The field where George Whitefield preached to 30,000 people without a microphone.
- The outdoor pulpit of the Thundering Scot, John Knox.
- Your entire family will love learning about your Christian heritage as you tour Europe.
- Along the way, you will be motivated to follow in the footsteps of spiritual giants.
- Best of all, you will not experience jet lag, lousy exchange rates or any crabby Frenchmen.
THIS ITEM IS DIGITAL DOWNLOAD ONLY.
WATCH A PREVIEW HERE:
If you purchased a physical copy, you will receive it in the mail.